Autore Topic: Fatal Frame 2 immagini  (Letto 2238 volte)

Offline pedro

• Reduce
Fatal Frame 2 immagini
« Risposta #15 il: 27 Nov 2003, 18:37 »
Citazione da: "Devil May Cry"
Guarda,io potrei giocare alla versione Giappo,ma non l'ho preso(come Siren del resto).Aspetto la versione USA.
L'inglese lo capisco, ma il jappo proprio no.

Quindi mi confermi che non c'è l'inglese nel jappo?
«Allora dev'essere molto pericoloso essere un uomo.» «Lo è, signora. E solamente pochi ce la fanno. È un mestiere difficile, e al fondo c'è la tomba.»

Offline Devil May Cry

• Reduce
Fatal Frame 2 immagini
« Risposta #16 il: 28 Nov 2003, 00:16 »
Il mio negoziante ha detto:"Domani mi arriva in giappo".
Io ho detto:"Aspetto la versione USA(il 12 circa)".
Se domani vedo che sarà in inglese(ma non penso),lo prenderò.Poi ti farò sapere in ogni caso.
Bye

Offline pedro

• Reduce
Fatal Frame 2 immagini
« Risposta #17 il: 28 Nov 2003, 00:24 »
Citazione da: "Devil May Cry"
Il mio negoziante ha detto:"Domani mi arriva in giappo".
Io ho detto:"Aspetto la versione USA(il 12 circa)".
Se domani vedo che sarà in inglese(ma non penso),lo prenderò.Poi ti farò sapere in ogni caso.
Bye

Grazie. :)
«Allora dev'essere molto pericoloso essere un uomo.» «Lo è, signora. E solamente pochi ce la fanno. È un mestiere difficile, e al fondo c'è la tomba.»

Offline dj-jojo

• Eroe
Fatal Frame 2 immagini
« Risposta #18 il: 28 Nov 2003, 02:28 »
Ma a nessuno ricorda anche The Blair Witch Project?

Offline pedro

• Reduce
Fatal Frame 2 immagini
« Risposta #19 il: 28 Nov 2003, 13:00 »
Qualche impressione da Gamefaqs:

"Just finished the 1st chapter. Here are some brief impressions. I had very high expectations for this game, the first one set a very high standard, but Crimson Butterfly is indeed as good, if not better than the first Rei Zero (Fatal Frame). The movies are brilliantly crafted and integrate nicely with the action, the atmosphere is intense as expected, the sound has improved significantly, as has the lighting effects, and small details like the moving of a curtain just tops it off as the best horror game to date.
While my memory of Rei Zero is vague, as I played it a long time ago, the battle system of Crimson Butterfly is more or less the same, but with more upgrades and so on. The movement to draw out the camera seems a bit smoother now, its also easier to control the finder, thus make getting killed due to camera drawing delay less of an issue. Also can't remember clearly how to upgrade in the first one, but I remember it as just using spirit points, in Crimson Zero, you have to first get an upgrade pearl and put it into the camera upgrade slot before upgrading. Additonal equipment like zoom lens and stuff requires different upgrade pearls and spirit points.
There is also a Radio now, which I don't recall being in Rei Zero 1, but although I live in Japan and I understand some Japanese, it is very hard to decipher what they are saying on it because it was meant to be recorded to be hard to hear.
Overall, the story, the gameplay, the sound, and the graphics are brilliant. The only slight "glitch" is when moving between rooms, Mio can easily lose orientation since the background is not rotatable, but that might be part of the game design to make it more scary...

...I find it easier than the first one because we are already used to the controls so there is no learning curve. But I'm just at stage 3 right now, the first one didn't get hard til the later stages either.
But I have to say, the details - the fog, falling leaves, shadows, echoing sound of thunder, a random wooden plank falling down, etc. - the atmosphere is incredible. I'd also say the gore level in this one is higher as well...

Decisamente interessante.  :)