Autore Topic: [PS4][PC] Hardcore Mecha  (Letto 443 volte)

Offline Top Dogg

• Reduce
  • Po-po-po-po-Poweeeer!!!
[PS4][PC] Hardcore Mecha
« il: 09 Mar 2019, 20:53 »
Citazione
The lovely 2D mecha shooter Hardcore Mecha, previously known as Code:HARDCORE, has released a new campaign mode trailer for the game and it is continuing to look great.

Set for release on both the PlayStation 4 and PC sometime later this year Hardcore Mecha, as it is now known, channels the classic and popular Super Robot Wars games for its cute super deformed art style.

Unlike the Super Robot Wars games though, Hardcore Mecha is a 2D action shooter and will offer the player a variety of mecha to pilot.

I played it again at last year’s Tokyo Game Show and the game has really improved since I first saw it. The controls and movement were much better and I am curious to see how that will translate into the game’s new campaign mode.

It’s this campaign mode that the new trailer covers (shown below) and it looks like it will be quite involved.

I am also loving the fact that the human pilots can exit the mecha and roam around on foot. This reminds me a lot of the excellent game Metal Warriors released on the SNES back in the 90s.

The other wonderful piece of news is that the mecha in the game will be getting some action figures, both in their super deformed and regular proportions.

I just only hope that Hardcore Mecha is released soon, as I have been wanting to play this game properly for a good few years now.

TFP Link :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcxyG4oYAMY
Xbox Top Dogg Xyz
PSN nick Top_Dogg_Xyz