Autore Topic: [PC][PS5][XS] Star Wars Outlaws  (Letto 1408 volte)

Offline RBT

• Eroe
PS4: RBT_ps  -->add me!
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::................................................. .................

Offline RBT

• Eroe
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::................................................. .................

Offline RBT

• Eroe
Re: [PC][PS5][XS] Star Wars Outlaws
« Risposta #32 il: 30 Gen 2024, 23:11 »
Despite the hardship that Ubisoft continues to face, the company does have one of its best lineups of games in recent memory. If there are no further delays, Ubisoft has two major releases planned for this year; Star Wars Outlaws (First Half of 2024) and Assassin's Creed Codename Red (Second Half of 2024).