Sondaggio

Hideo Kojima chiede: Should I shave?

Should shave [#TeamShaved]
Stay as is [#TeamPunished]

Autore Topic: [PS4][PC] Death Stranding by Kojima Productions  (Letto 389024 volte)

Offline MaxxLegend

• Reduce
  • A New Adventure
    • ZombieGamer80
Re: [PS4][PC] Death Stranding by Kojima Productions
« Risposta #285 il: 23 Giu 2016, 09:41 »
Ma comunque, sicuri che Del Toro non c'entra una mazza chiodata?
A me aveva fatto spaccare in una veccha intervista il Koji che con fare tipicapente nippo-buffo faceva il verso al Labirinto del Fauno, facendo intendere che nel dopo-Konami avrebbero collaborato ancora:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^ ^^ ^
PSN Trophies: 511-65% - XBL Gamerscore: 38.197 - BOARDGAMES - ZombieGamer80 - Lost in VR DREAMS Crypt Night City

Offline Nemesis Divina

• Eroe
  • Grotesqueries Rule!
« Risposta #286 il: 24 Giu 2016, 16:49 »
Intevista WIRED
http://www.wired.com/2016/06/hideo-kojima-death-stranding-interview/

WIRED: I’ve watched the trailer for Death Stranding and I’m still confused. What the heck is this?
KOJIMA: It’s a teaser, so the only thing I can say is, watch it. You can see the crabs, the whales, all things, they all have these umbilical cables. Norman, as he stands up. It’s a very important part, this connection. That’s the keyword. What people are playing today in open-world action games, or linear action games, it will compare naturally to them. It will feel familiar. But after an hour or two of playing, you will start to feel something different, something new that you haven’t played. The story is about connections, what you call “strands” in psychology—how people are connected.

How does that affect gameplay?
There’s an author that I’m a huge fan of named Kōbō Abe. Among his work is a novel called The Rope. He mentions that the first tool that humanity invented was the stick, to keep away bad things. Right now, looking at today’s online games, you see a lot of sticks—pistols, weapons, things that are the equivalent of the first tool. Abe, in his novel, mentions that after the stick, mankind invented something that keeps things that are important close to you—the rope.
In Death Stranding, there will be the equivalent of sticks. But also, I want to tie people together with the equivalent of ropes.

So it’s a multiplayer game?
It’s not so simple. It’s a new system. It’s not as if today you have online gameplay where you fight with guns, and I’m swapping them for ropes.
When I hear “stranding” I think of being alone on an island. But you mean it in the sense of strands connecting people.
I’m using both meanings. Connecting people through gameplay is the basis of the game. Trying to connect one character to another, or to connect life and death.

You’ve selected very specific words for this title. Why “death”? Action games all have death in them. Why is it so important here?
In arcade games, you have this notion of dying, putting another quarter in, and coming back. That hasn’t changed in the 35 years that I’ve been making games. In this game, life and death will be part of that, but I want to give a different twist to that notion.

Your history stretches back to designing 8-bit games. How does that inform your design of a big-budget game for PlayStation 4?
Back when I started making games, technology was very limited, so I couldn’t show players what was in my head. There were specific rules we had to follow, and that was game design. It was like the game of chess, where you have a piece that represents a knight and he’s limited to a specific movement. Today, we could render an actual horse with all the freedom a real horse would allow. Game design has changed a lot. With current technology, we don’t need to be limited. Marketing-wise, you have to set a genre for your game, because people will ask if it’s horror or sci-fi, action or RPG. You need to put a tag on it. But it isn’t that limited anymore.

You were going to work with Norman Reedus at Konami, and you’re working with him now. What’s that relationship like?
I’ve never gone through an agency, or through casting, to find actors, or authors, or musicians. There are some actors I have in mind and I talk directly with them, and figure out if we’re going to be able to have a successful relationship. With Norman Reedus, we had an unfortunate situation where the project we were going to work with him on didn’t happen, and many things happened to me. He was worried about me, and afterward when we met again, he was such a nice guy. When I started to work on my first project here with my new company, I wanted to make sure that I worked with someone I was comfortable with.

Is it liberating being separated from Metal Gear, not having to make another one? Or are you sad you can’t make another?
At Konami, I had ideas for other games, but Metal Gear was the priority. Being able to work on something new is a nice feeling.

Anyone would have published your game. Why Sony?
We’re an independent developer, and we can work with anyone. I was fortunate to have many offers from different places. But for our first title, as I’m trying to set up a company, and get people to work with me, and trying to create a new IP—doing all of this in such a short time is very difficult. With all these concerns, you can lose your concentration. Working with Sony, I have a long history with them, a relationship of trust. They’ve allowed me a lot of freedom and been very supportive of the things I wanted to do.
Le cose hanno rotto il cazzo! Digitale 100%

Offline SixelAlexiS

• Reduce
  • Attenti al Twistel™
« Risposta #287 il: 13 Lug 2016, 10:14 »
Keynote con Cerny e Kojima, LIVE ora:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdRqjChMpbs

edit: come non detto, l'audio fa cacare e non si capisce nulla.
« Ultima modifica: 13 Lug 2016, 10:37 da SixelAlexiS »

Offline Top Dogg

• Reduce
  • Po-po-po-po-Poweeeer!!!
« Risposta #288 il: 13 Lug 2016, 13:07 »
HideoTube Episode No.4: E3 Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmuL-DOvCiU
Xbox Top Dogg Xyz
PSN nick Top_Dogg_Xyz

Offline MaxxLegend

• Reduce
  • A New Adventure
    • ZombieGamer80
« Risposta #289 il: 13 Lug 2016, 13:57 »
Ma lol, il Playstation Park che non è pork, e il piatto di maiale pork che non è park.. X,D
E poi Koji confessa che è stato 2 giorni con una lisca di pesce in gola e pensava di morire X,D
I ramen incollati ridefiniti Death Stranding..  :suspious:
Credevo che fosse diventato più serioso, invece Koji è sempre il solito :D

« Ultima modifica: 13 Lug 2016, 14:00 da MaxxLegend »
PSN Trophies: 511-65% - XBL Gamerscore: 38.197 - BOARDGAMES - ZombieGamer80 - Lost in VR DREAMS Crypt Night City

Offline SixelAlexiS

• Reduce
  • Attenti al Twistel™
« Risposta #290 il: 24 Lug 2016, 10:49 »
Presentato il Kojima Productions logo movie, figo  :yes:

Offline Andrea_23

• Eroe
  • Ho un problema col copincolla
    • Ventitre's Lair
« Risposta #291 il: 24 Lug 2016, 11:28 »
Ho iniziato a leggiucchiare Lovecraft.
Maaaaaaaaaa che mi dite di

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

? : 0
.....f|0w
-----------. Steam ID|B.net

Offline Diegocuneo

• Eroe
  • licet insanire
    • Odio ed amo e me ne cruccio
« Risposta #292 il: 24 Lug 2016, 15:00 »
Ma no :)
E nel caso l'avesse voluto citare non ha beccato nulla del suo senso
Sono un cretino,di classe,infima. Ni.

Offline Andrea_23

• Eroe
  • Ho un problema col copincolla
    • Ventitre's Lair
« Risposta #293 il: 24 Lug 2016, 15:04 »
Ma perché no categorico? : X

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Poi boh, ammetto la mia ignoranza e mi fido :°D.
« Ultima modifica: 24 Lug 2016, 15:09 da Andrea_23 »
.....f|0w
-----------. Steam ID|B.net

Offline Diegocuneo

• Eroe
  • licet insanire
« Risposta #294 il: 24 Lug 2016, 15:20 »
Non c'è terrore,ma quello vero,non il disgusto per il diverso...
Poi se penso agli esseri volanti...
:)
Poi magari è un pazzo e hai una qualche ragione eh,ma semmai vado dov'è a dargli un schiaffo  :yes:

Offline Gaissel

• Eroe
  • Massaia con la barba - In diretta dalla Porcilaia
« Risposta #295 il: 24 Lug 2016, 21:45 »
Punti di contatto sì, sentimento proprio zero.
Il mio Yearbook 2022 - 2021 - 2020 - 2019 I miei Awards 2018
La mia All Time TOP-TEN

Offline Nemesis Divina

• Eroe
  • Grotesqueries Rule!
« Risposta #296 il: 24 Lug 2016, 22:55 »
Marzullo c'entra certamente più di Lovecraft.
Le cose hanno rotto il cazzo! Digitale 100%

Offline MaxxLegend

• Reduce
  • A New Adventure
    • ZombieGamer80
« Risposta #297 il: 25 Lug 2016, 15:16 »
Penso che l'idea alla base del logo-movie sia sempre l'ambiguità di intenti:
Se il logo in sé rappresenta insieme horror, fantasy e sci-fi, il filmatino già nei primi attimi ci rende dubbiosi..
Un passo sulla sabbia.. rifrazione bluastra della luce, suoni ovattati.. Superficie lunare o fondo dell'oceano?
Il Reedus bardato (è lui, è lui) si gira mentre dietro di lui passa qualcosa di enorme: sembra un cetaceo, una balena o chissà cosa.. sembrano esserci bolle d'ossigeno.. quindi siamo in fondo al mare?
L'inquadratura si allarga, panoramica: non siamo in fondo all'oceano ma nello spazio.
L'anguillona spaziale esce da un mare inesistente, e si infrange sul suolo frastagliato andando in mille pezzi e rivelando la sua vera natura: è un ologramma.

In appena 20 secondi il sor Koji ha già ribaltato la situazione diverse volte e giocato a ping pong con le nostre aspettative.
Il minimo comune denominatore è l'ambiguità, l'ambivalenza, l'immaginario senza confini che trascende generi e idee precostituite.

Mecojoni.

Offline Diegocuneo

• Eroe
  • licet insanire
« Risposta #298 il: 25 Lug 2016, 17:46 »
 :D :D
Io avrei finito l'analisi con :"sticazzi"
Ma non a te eh,a Kojima

Offline Tetsuo

• Eroe