Autore Topic: [XO] Scalebound - Hideki Kamiya: "Prepare to see action at a whole new scale."  (Letto 26781 volte)

Offline Nihilizem

• Condottiero
  • Last Guardian
Uomini (e donne) di poca fede.
Un gioco di Kamiya male che vada sarà un gran gioco. Nella migliore delle ipotesi sarà un classico.
Ma non sappiamo se sarà il director, mi sbaglio?
Sul sito di Platinum Games, Kamiya si definisce Director del gioco e ne parla esplicitamente come di un suo progetto.
Ci sedemmo dalla parte del torto visto che tutti gli altri posti erano occupati.

Offline Ifride

• Eroe
    • Il mio canale youtube - molto amatoriale - di sfogliamento artbook
Impressionante come la direzione artistica non c'entri una beneamata mazza con l'estetica che dovrebbe appartenere alla casa di produzione. Si spera nel gameplay.
« Ultima modifica: 16 Giu 2014, 16:42 da Ifride »
"La potenza è nulla senza gameplay"
Prince of Persia the Last Crown.

Offline lawless

• Eroe
  • if you wanna give up, remember why you started
Lo sapevo che mi sarei preso la one prima o poi.

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce
Dico la mia: mi ispira davvero poco, ed essendo un gioco Platinum, questa è già una notizia.
Ma s'è visto solo un po' di CG, quindi attendo news...
Nintendo Fanboy™ since 1984
Xbox/PSN: BilboBaggins77 - Switch: 7158-7477-3205

Offline Andrea Rivuz

• Reduce
Il video non dice molto, ma con Kamiya secondo me sarà sicuramente divertente e interessante da giocare.
Dovrò rosicare.

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce
Si verissimo, del gioco vero e proprio non si vede praticamente nulla.
Però, non so, non mi  ha lasciato davvero nulla...

Offline The Metaller

• Condottiero
Sto cercando consolazione nelle analogie dell'armatura con Guyver...

Ma perchè Kamiya fa giochi sulle console che non sento il bisogno di possedere...? :cry: :cry: :cry:
PC: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, GeForce RTX 3070, 16 GB RAM.
Console: PS5, Nintendo Switch

Offline Pila87

• Condottiero
  • Cattive abitudini
Anche qui speravo di vedere qualcosa di più, siamo ancora indietro...

Offline stepkanevra

• Stratega
Artisticamente fa cagare duro (o sciolto, a seconda dei punti di vista), per il resto c'è Kamiya seal of quality.

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce
Senza troppi peli sulla lingua il vulcanico Hideki Kamiya, game designer dietro a Scalebound, ha riferito su Twitter che questo è un progetto fortemente voluto da Microsoft e finanziato in ogni suo aspetto.

Maddai Kamiya? Dici sul serio? :D

Offline Nihilizem

• Condottiero
  • Last Guardian
Non credo che ci voglia chissà che mancanza di peli sulla lingua per dire ciò. Anche perché è di fatto il modus operandi di Platinum.
Ci sedemmo dalla parte del torto visto che tutti gli altri posti erano occupati.

Offline The Metaller

• Condottiero
Was this posted? Searched and found nothing.

Scalebound, Platinum Games’ Xbox One-exclusive action-adventure game, will be easier than the studio's notoriously hard action titles in order to make it more accessible, game director Hideki Kamiya told IGN at TGS.

Kamiya is renowned for his stylish action genre games such as Bayonetta and Devil May Cry, all of which require a level of dedication and a high skill set to dominate.

“So the games that I have worked on in the past we can say that they are more about sort of mastery…” Kamiya said in the latest interview. “For this game, Scalebound, of course taking all of the titles that we have worked on, so it is unlike any [game] that we made. And on top of that, the setting of the game, the realm, the world as well as the subject matter, the dragons, and are hoping that will attract a wider audience.”

“Easy or difficult can be defined it so many different ways. For example, if it was a very text or dialog heavy game, but yet you went to point where you felt puzzled,” he said when we asked if that meant that Scalebound will be easier than his previous action games. “So in the past it was really intense, you now really high impact high pace sort of action games that require skills.
“In that sense, it may not deliver the experience you’ve seen from our games but at the same that doesn't mean that it will be easy.” he explained, adding that there will be various creative ways to approach the battles and encounters.

“So the games that I have worked on, I’ll give one example with Devil May Cry, that was years ago,” he explained. “I was young too when I made that game and if had a user or fan in front of me that said ‘I really tried, but I guess I suck or I just can't get this enemy’ it was easy for me to say ‘that is your kind of skills, you kind of suck.’ That is not the type of difficulty that we are going to demand from the players.”

fonte IGN

:no: :no: :no:
PC: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, GeForce RTX 3070, 16 GB RAM.
Console: PS5, Nintendo Switch

Offline Diegocuneo

• Eroe
  • licet insanire
    • Odio ed amo e me ne cruccio
"“In that sense, it may not deliver the experience you’ve seen from our games but at the same that doesn't mean that it will be easy.” he explained, adding that there will be various creative ways to approach the battles and encounters."

...bo,può voler dire tutto o nulla,potrebbe significare un approccio meno arzigogolato del layout dei comandi per rendere meno traumatico l'approccio a chi inizia,Bayonetta non aveva forse una modalità ultrafacile in cui si usava un tasto solo?
oppure sarà una porcata  :D
..ma non credo,opto più per la prima
Sono un cretino,di classe,infima. Ni.

Offline Pila87

• Condottiero
  • Cattive abitudini
Was this posted? Searched and found nothing.

Scalebound, Platinum Games’ Xbox One-exclusive action-adventure game, will be easier than the studio's notoriously hard action titles in order to make it more accessible, game director Hideki Kamiya told IGN at TGS.

Kamiya is renowned for his stylish action genre games such as Bayonetta and Devil May Cry, all of which require a level of dedication and a high skill set to dominate.

“So the games that I have worked on in the past we can say that they are more about sort of mastery…” Kamiya said in the latest interview. “For this game, Scalebound, of course taking all of the titles that we have worked on, so it is unlike any [game] that we made. And on top of that, the setting of the game, the realm, the world as well as the subject matter, the dragons, and are hoping that will attract a wider audience.”

“Easy or difficult can be defined it so many different ways. For example, if it was a very text or dialog heavy game, but yet you went to point where you felt puzzled,” he said when we asked if that meant that Scalebound will be easier than his previous action games. “So in the past it was really intense, you now really high impact high pace sort of action games that require skills.
“In that sense, it may not deliver the experience you’ve seen from our games but at the same that doesn't mean that it will be easy.” he explained, adding that there will be various creative ways to approach the battles and encounters.

“So the games that I have worked on, I’ll give one example with Devil May Cry, that was years ago,” he explained. “I was young too when I made that game and if had a user or fan in front of me that said ‘I really tried, but I guess I suck or I just can't get this enemy’ it was easy for me to say ‘that is your kind of skills, you kind of suck.’ That is not the type of difficulty that we are going to demand from the players.”

fonte IGN

:no: :no: :no:

Spero che sia stato tu a copincollare anche la prima riga perché se IGN è arrivata a questi livelli di repost dai forum... :D

Non ci credo che sarà un gioco facile, probabilmente solo diverso. Su W101 ci sono punti dove parte il minigame e ti compare davanti una schermata con tredici mosse diverse illustrate su un'immagine del paddone, quando le hai lette e ti senti pronto vai pure :D questa roba fa un po' paura appena la vedi e posso immaginare che Microsoft non la voglia.