Autore Topic: [PC][PS4][XO] Cyberpunk 2077 - RPG by CD Projekt  (Letto 424177 volte)

Offline Andrea_23

• Eroe
  • Ho un problema col copincolla
    • Ventitre's Lair
Re: [Multi?] Cyberpunk 2077 - RPG by CD Projekt
« Risposta #390 il: 13 Giu 2018, 15:46 »
Citazione
Gamecentral have posted their impressions:

Gamecentral's preview is up: https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/13/cyberpunk-2077-preview-game-next-generation-7627025/

some excerpts:

"Cyberpunk 2077 may be the best video game ever made. That may seem like a meaningless statement considering it’s nowhere near release yet, but what we saw of the game at E3 is probably the single most impressive preview we’ve ever been witness to."

"CD Projekt has alluded to the fact before and trying to clarify exactly what formats the game will be released on involved a series of nervous questions between CD Projekt staff, unsure of what exactly they should be saying. Eventually we got them to admit it would be coming out on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, with a nervous little laugh making it clear that also appearing on next gen consoles was very much the plan (which also gives a hint as to when the game will be released)."

"The demo was running on the sort of PC that would make SkyNet blush but the fact that it was running at all, on any hardware that currently exists, was frankly astonishing."

"We’ve no idea what Cyberpunk 2077 will look like on current gen consoles but even if it’s a significant downgrade the underlying mechanics of gameplay and narrative choice are still hugely impressive. The demo alone was one of the most entertaining video game experiences of the year and we weren’t even playing it."

"From everything we’ve seen of Cyberpunk 2077 it seems like the hype is not only real but if anything understated."

.....f|0w
-----------. Steam ID|B.net

Offline Andrea_23

• Eroe
    • Ventitre's Lair
« Risposta #391 il: 13 Giu 2018, 15:52 »
Sta cosa dell'evoluzione dello stile, da quello a questo, continua a puzzare.

Non ce la stanno raccontando giusta giusta imho.

Secondo me non fa una grinza.
Stanno pensando con la loro testa e senza sovrastrutture di alcun tipo...
Interessante in ogni caso che abbian riconosciuto loro stessi il cambiamento, perché se devo esser sincero riesco ad afferrare con fatica quale sia il punto...

Per quanto mi riguarda, in culo tutti e faccian quel che vogliono.
.....f|0w

Offline Andrea_23

• Eroe
    • Ventitre's Lair
« Risposta #392 il: 13 Giu 2018, 16:05 »
DF [4K] Cyberpunk 2077: Complete E3 2018 Technical Analysis!
https://youtu.be/imZYzSOV27g

---

« Ultima modifica: 13 Giu 2018, 16:28 da Andrea_23 »
.....f|0w

Offline Diegocuneo

• Eroe
  • licet insanire
    • Odio ed amo e me ne cruccio
« Risposta #393 il: 13 Giu 2018, 16:55 »
Prima persona  :yes:
Più "veloce di Deus-ex ma meno di Borderlands  :yes:
Rpg fps e non il contrario  :yes:
Enormi cambiamenti operabili con le nostre decisioni  :yes:

Sono completamente rinfrancanto dal video bruttino nella conferenza Microsoft
Sono un cretino,di classe,infima. Ni.

Offline Andrea_23

• Eroe
    • Ventitre's Lair
.....f|0w

Offline babaz

• Reduce
« Risposta #395 il: 13 Giu 2018, 18:04 »
DF [4K] Cyberpunk 2077: Complete E3 2018 Technical Analysis!
https://youtu.be/imZYzSOV27g

Nostri Signori del PC Gaming, perdonate le colpe di questo vostro umile servitore e la sua mancanza di fiducia.

... umile servitore che adesso si chiudo un attimo in bagno, se gli è concesso

O_O

Offline Melchio

• Condottiero
  • All or nothing
« Risposta #396 il: 13 Giu 2018, 21:51 »
Ancora con le seghe sulla CG?! lol

Cmq quando accende la macchina ciao proprio, quanto diavolo è figo. Poi best logo ever.

Offline babaz

• Reduce
« Risposta #397 il: 13 Giu 2018, 22:43 »

ehm, non vorrei farti esplodere la testa con questa rivelazione ma a quanto pare il filmato era tutto in-engine
no CG

la CG è per gente che puzza

Offline MaxxLegend

• Reduce
  • A New Adventure
    • ZombieGamer80
« Risposta #398 il: 13 Giu 2018, 22:51 »
Aoh, a rigà..
Ma è stato postato questo?
Messaggio segreto nel trailerone:

Trascrizione:
Citazione
It's been over 2077 days since we announced our plan to develop Cyberpunk 2077. We released a CGI trailer, gave some interviews and... went dark. Normal procedure for these kind of things - you announce a game and then shut up, roll up our sleeves, and go to work. We wanted to give you The Witcher 3 and both expansions first, which is why this period of staying silent was longer than we planned. Sorry for that.
As soon as we concluded work on Blood and Wine, we were able to go full speed ahead with CP2077's pre-production. But we chose to remain silent. Why? At some point, we made a decision to resume talking about the game only when we have something to show. Something meaningful and substantial. This is because we do realise you've been (im)patiently waiting for a very long time, and we wouldn't like anyone to feel that we're taking this for granted. On the contrary - it gives us a lot of extra motivation. The hype is real, so the sweat and tears need to be real, too :).
But, to the point. Today is the day. If you're seeing this, it means you saw the trailer - our vision of Cyberpunk, an alternative version of the future where America is in pieces, megacorporations control all aspects of civilised life, and gangs rule the rest. And, while this world is full of adrenaline, don't let the car chases and guns mislead you. Cyberpunk 2077 is a true single player, story-driven RPG. You'll be able to create your own character and..., well, you'll get to know the rest from what we show at our booth at E3. Be on the lookout for the previews!
Before we finish, you probably have some questions, right?
When? When we told you we would only release the game when it's read, we meant it. We're definitely much, much closer to a release date than we were back then :), but it's still not the time to confirm anything, so patience is still required. Quality is the only thing that drives us - it's the beauty of being an independent studio and your own publisher.
How big? Seriously big, but..., to be honest, we have no bloody clue at this point in time. Once we put it all together, we will openly tell you what you can expect. And we promise we'll do this before we start talking about any pre-orders or ask anything of you.
Free DLC/Expansions/DRM? Expect nothing less than you got with The Witcher 3. As for DRM, CP2077 will be 100% DRM-free on PC.
Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?
Once again, thank you for your patience. If you have a minute, do visit cyberpunk.net and share your opinion (about anything) with us. We read everything you post and we treat it very seriously.
Yours, CD PROJEKT RED Team
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^ ^^ ^
PSN Trophies: 511-65% - XBL Gamerscore: 38.197 - BOARDGAMES - ZombieGamer80 - Lost in VR DREAMS Crypt Night City

Offline babaz

• Reduce
« Risposta #399 il: 13 Giu 2018, 22:53 »
si è stato postato tipo 5 minuti dopo la conference :)

Offline MaxxLegend

• Reduce
  • A New Adventure
    • ZombieGamer80
« Risposta #400 il: 13 Giu 2018, 22:54 »
Se c'ero dormivo.
E sognavo di stare da un'altra parte.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^ ^^ ^
PSN Trophies: 511-65% - XBL Gamerscore: 38.197 - BOARDGAMES - ZombieGamer80 - Lost in VR DREAMS Crypt Night City

Offline Andrea_23

• Eroe
    • Ventitre's Lair
« Risposta #401 il: 13 Giu 2018, 23:14 »
Citazione
Listen, I’ve played a lot of video games in my life. Almost 30 years of them at this point. I know what a “city” looks like in video games, and I’ve watched that definition evolve over the years. I remember when Morrowind’s towns seemed bustling, and Oblivion after that. I remember watching a trailer for the original Assassin’s Creed and being stunned how large and crowded it was. I remember driving around Grand Theft Auto V and being in awe of the traffic and the number of unique pedestrians.

So I’m deadly serious when I say: I didn’t think Night City was possible. Not yet, at least. I literally didn’t think the technology existed.

Segue
https://www.pcworld.com/article/3281374/e3/cyberpunk-2077-preview-e3.html
.....f|0w

Offline babaz

• Reduce
« Risposta #402 il: 13 Giu 2018, 23:52 »
se continuo a leggere commenti del genere io non ci arrivo vivo al day-1
quando sarà

nel caso, pagatemi qualche impianto cibernetico e portatemici con voi

Offline Melchio

• Condottiero
  • All or nothing
« Risposta #403 il: 14 Giu 2018, 00:00 »

ehm, non vorrei farti esplodere la testa con questa rivelazione ma a quanto pare il filmato era tutto in-engine
no CG

la CG è per gente che puzza

Si ho letto ma analizzare roba del genere che senso ha? Per me è superfluo anche trailer ingame puri tipo quello di tlou2.
O vedo uno giocare o fuffa.

Offline Brothers Killer

• Avviato
« Risposta #404 il: 14 Giu 2018, 00:00 »
The Witcher 3 ha realizzato la miglior città della storia dei videogiochi con Novigrad e aveva pure il resto, ci credo che un open incentrato solo sulla città sia da ciaone tutti a casa.

Comunque non ho capito quanto il gameplay sia sistemico o rigido. È un Deus Ex open world (ergo la cazzofigata di sempre) oppure semplicemente un The Witcher 3 in cui il combat è stato ridisegnato come quello di un FPS? Non che mi farebbe schifo ma farebbe la differenza fra l'assurdo e il prevedibile.
Fire, walk with me