Autore Topic: [Multi] Resident Evil 5 (scan inside)  (Letto 273816 volte)

Offline Floyd

• Eroe
  • Since 1989
[PS3][X360] Resident Evil 5 (scan inside)
« Risposta #15 il: 20 Lug 2005, 13:01 »
Citazione da: "SkyWing"
Citazione da: "billy burke"
Infatti. Questo è il motore di RE4 potenziato dalle nuove console.
Nn è un motore fatto sulle nuove console. in fondo pensateci su xbox360 ci stanno lavorando solo da qualche mese.

Vabbè è normale che non sia creato attorno al nuovo hardware completo di tutti i fronzoli.
Poi lo stile probabilmente cambierà 14 volte prima dell'uscita :lol:

ne dubito, sennò stavolta capcom fallisce sul serio  :)

Offline Floyd

• Eroe
  • Since 1989
« Risposta #16 il: 20 Lug 2005, 13:04 »
Citazione da: "Solidino"
Citazione da: "Darkside"
fra 4 anni non oso immaginare che meraviglia.....

Davvero ti sembra una meraviglia?
A me mi cascano i maroni. Evviva, sono guarito dall'hype

certo....
ma perchè ti cascano i maroni? Vedi solito gameply tipo Re4, ma con grafica pompata?

dove lo vedi il gameplay stile re 4 ? in alcune foto si vede solo la visuale (che peraltro non è fissa a vedere le altre foto.. cioè non ha manco questo di re 4) Poi ovviamente è molto improbabile che capcom, la regina-che-sfutta-tutto-fino-a-farti-cadere-morto-addormentato-all'ennesimo-miniboss-ripetuto-nei-livelli rinunci al sistema di combattimento di re 4 che era la migliore cosa del gioco..

Offline pedro

• Reduce
« Risposta #17 il: 20 Lug 2005, 13:06 »
Ah, dimenticavo: il gioco è anche previsto per PS3.
«Allora dev'essere molto pericoloso essere un uomo.» «Lo è, signora. E solamente pochi ce la fanno. È un mestiere difficile, e al fondo c'è la tomba.»

Offline SkyWing

• Stratega
« Risposta #18 il: 20 Lug 2005, 13:17 »
Citazione da: "pedro"
Ah, dimenticavo: il gioco è anche previsto per PS3.

ho letto che usciranno in contemporanea le due versioni.
PSN-LIVE-STEAM-WIIU: SkyWing84
Codice Amico 3ds: 3222 6004 2009 - SWITCH SW-0866-8598-1677

Offline Cangialosi

• Assiduo
« Risposta #19 il: 20 Lug 2005, 14:06 »
Some of you may have heard by now -- word has gotten out that Resident Evil 5 is under development only half a year after Resident Evil 4 rocked store shelves. What's perhaps a bigger deal is the platforms that this game is being developed for -- the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. An interview with producer Jun Takeuchi in the latest issue of Famitsu magazine reveals much about the game's workings, with details from the game system to some hints about what the story for Resident Evil 5 will be about.
The plan is to incorporate the base controls of Resident Evil 4, with the camera set behind the player rather than the static camera setup found in most of the other Resident Evil games. Going along with this, the screenshots in Famitsu showcase a completely different atmosphere for the game from the haunted houses and cities of previous Resident Evil games. It appears as if the game takes place in a desert. While at first glance, this might seem to be a thematic deviation for the series, Takeuchi insists that this isn't the case. Instead, he says, the desert setting will be the background for a game that will strive to achieve a level of craziness and insanity that left such an impression on Resident Evil 4 players.

One of Takeuchi's key points is that the game will be about escaping from perilous near-death situations, a thematic element of the Resident Evil series. Don't worry about the bright, day lit atmosphere -- he plans on using the capabilities of the next-gen consoles to give the players an even more immersive experience, and yes, your palms will be sweaty playing this game. "Sure, the dark areas are pretty standard Resident Evil stuff -- you're going through them pretty slowly; the light areas will represent how Resident Evil 5 will be different from the others," says Takeuchi. Will that be from the scorching sun (shown ever more realistically on the new hardware) or the fear of undead monsters trying to turn you into some ragu sauce? Could be either, but most likely a combination of both.

On the development side, many staff members who worked on the original Resident Evil will be making a comeback for Resident Evil 5. Sure, the guy in some of Famitsu's screenshots may look like Chris, but as Takeuchi puts it, if the game developers are making a comeback from Resident Evil 1, then that might offer clues as to who the main character might be...

From what he's been saying, it seems like Takeuchi wants to bring Resident Evil back to the basics -- perhaps right now, we're looking at a game that runs like Resident Evil 4, with some thematic tastes of Resident Evil 1 and Resident Evil 4. "This isn't a side story," Takeuchi insists. "If the main character is someone from the previous Resident Evil games, then you have to understand that we [the Resident Evil team] are looking into a major turning point in the series."

Of course, with the time it will take to meet the standards set by Resident Evil 4, don't expect this to be a launch title on either console. Takeuchi has indicated that such a project would normally take three to five years to complete, though we'll leave it up to the developers to make sue that players won't have to wait that long.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3142140&did=1

Offline Lestat

• Condottiero
« Risposta #20 il: 20 Lug 2005, 14:42 »
Già avevo sentito circolare la notizia e sapevo che il progetto era indirizzato su next gen, però gli screen ancora nn li avevo visti e sembrano bellissimi così...son contento :), sopratutto per il ritorno di Chris Redfield!.
..Konna ni chisa na watashi dakedo..
..Anata wo dare yori sei ippai aishita..

..Arigatou ikutsumo no, taisetsu na kimochi...
 ..Tewata shite kureta yo ne

Offline Darkside

• Eroe
« Risposta #21 il: 20 Lug 2005, 14:44 »

certo....
ma perchè ti cascano i maroni? Vedi solito gameply tipo Re4, ma con grafica pompata?

No, guarda, RE4 è stato uno dei miei best di quest'anno, però non lo so...quegli scan mi lasciano parecchio indifferente (anche a livello grafico)

Offline Solidino

• Eroe
« Risposta #22 il: 20 Lug 2005, 15:03 »

certo....

No, guarda, RE4 è stato uno dei miei best di quest'anno, però non lo so...quegli scan mi lasciano parecchio indifferente (anche a livello grafico)

si vero....

secondo me possiamo scordarci graficda in-game stile filmato presentato all'e3 di quell'attore che non ricordo come si chiama....

manco tra 15 anni avremo roba in game con quella grafica

Offline Floyd

• Eroe
  • Since 1989
« Risposta #23 il: 20 Lug 2005, 15:19 »
Citazione da: "Cangialosi"
Some of you may have heard by now -- word has gotten out that Resident Evil 5 is under development only half a year after Resident Evil 4 rocked store shelves. What's perhaps a bigger deal is the platforms that this game is being developed for -- the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. An interview with producer Jun Takeuchi in the latest issue of Famitsu magazine reveals much about the game's workings, with details from the game system to some hints about what the story for Resident Evil 5 will be about.
The plan is to incorporate the base controls of Resident Evil 4, with the camera set behind the player rather than the static camera setup found in most of the other Resident Evil games. Going along with this, the screenshots in Famitsu showcase a completely different atmosphere for the game from the haunted houses and cities of previous Resident Evil games. It appears as if the game takes place in a desert. While at first glance, this might seem to be a thematic deviation for the series, Takeuchi insists that this isn't the case. Instead, he says, the desert setting will be the background for a game that will strive to achieve a level of craziness and insanity that left such an impression on Resident Evil 4 players.

One of Takeuchi's key points is that the game will be about escaping from perilous near-death situations, a thematic element of the Resident Evil series. Don't worry about the bright, day lit atmosphere -- he plans on using the capabilities of the next-gen consoles to give the players an even more immersive experience, and yes, your palms will be sweaty playing this game. "Sure, the dark areas are pretty standard Resident Evil stuff -- you're going through them pretty slowly; the light areas will represent how Resident Evil 5 will be different from the others," says Takeuchi. Will that be from the scorching sun (shown ever more realistically on the new hardware) or the fear of undead monsters trying to turn you into some ragu sauce? Could be either, but most likely a combination of both.

On the development side, many staff members who worked on the original Resident Evil will be making a comeback for Resident Evil 5. Sure, the guy in some of Famitsu's screenshots may look like Chris, but as Takeuchi puts it, if the game developers are making a comeback from Resident Evil 1, then that might offer clues as to who the main character might be...

From what he's been saying, it seems like Takeuchi wants to bring Resident Evil back to the basics -- perhaps right now, we're looking at a game that runs like Resident Evil 4, with some thematic tastes of Resident Evil 1 and Resident Evil 4. "This isn't a side story," Takeuchi insists. "If the main character is someone from the previous Resident Evil games, then you have to understand that we [the Resident Evil team] are looking into a major turning point in the series."

Of course, with the time it will take to meet the standards set by Resident Evil 4, don't expect this to be a launch title on either console. Takeuchi has indicated that such a project would normally take three to five years to complete, though we'll leave it up to the developers to make sue that players won't have to wait that long.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3142140&did=1

in pratica difficile che lo vedremo prima di  fine 2007 inizio 2008

(comunque avevo letto su gamefaqs di un tizio che aveva tradotto gli scans e diceva che c'era scritto chiaramente chris.. a sto punto era una balla, visto che takeuchi non lo conferma direttamente)

Offline Floyd

• Eroe
  • Since 1989
« Risposta #24 il: 20 Lug 2005, 15:22 »

certo....

si vero....

secondo me possiamo scordarci graficda in-game stile filmato presentato all'e3 di quell'attore che non ricordo come si chiama....

guarda che a parte si parla di giochi d iprima generazione (almeno ps3.. xbox 360 forse no), è un titolo che esce tra due anni almeno. Quindi non perdiamo le speranze  :)

( e no, oggi non ce l'ho con soldino  :lol: )

Offline Zel

• Reduce
  • Supa Scoopa
    • It's me
« Risposta #25 il: 20 Lug 2005, 15:42 »
mmmh... sicuramente fara' in tempo a cambiare ambientazione/sistema di gioco almeno 5 volte prima di vedere la luce sugli scaffali
| (• ◡•)|  (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Offline Drone_451

• Eroe
  • Saevis tranquillus in undis
    • Retro-Gaming.it
« Risposta #26 il: 20 Lug 2005, 15:48 »
Citazione da: "billy burke"
Infatti. Questo è il motore di RE4 potenziato dalle nuove console.
Nn è un motore fatto sulle nuove console. in fondo pensateci su xbox360 ci stanno lavorando solo da qualche mese.

Stessa impressione.

Più o meno è come quando cambi la scheda grafica al PC e puoi aumentare i dettagli al tuo gioco preferito.
|_ ..|._.|_ _ _|_.|.|...._|.....|._ _ _ _

Offline R11

• Stratega
« Risposta #27 il: 20 Lug 2005, 16:07 »

certo....

si vero....

Ehi ma guarda che quella demo girava su PS3 mica su sto catorcio di Xbox360 8)!

Scherzo eh, nn fucilatemi :lol:  

Peace and Love :*  
Nessuno chiede di nascere, il gettone ti viene donato.
Press start to play

Offline Cangialosi

• Assiduo
« Risposta #28 il: 20 Lug 2005, 16:51 »

Scusa, ma perché? Almeno nelle cut-scene, dai :)
Cavolo, fra 15 anni mi aspetto ben altri livelli.

Offline Wis

• Highlander
  • Mellifluosly Cool
« Risposta #29 il: 20 Lug 2005, 17:27 »
A me il livello grafico di queste immagini sembra notevolissimo, tanto da farmi persino dubitare che siano in realtime (più che altro perchè non ho visto materiale così valido all'E3 di X-Box 360).
Sicuramente poi le foto rendono tutto più bello di quello che è in realtà. =)
Professional Casual Gamer