Autore Topic: France's FURY FEST In Danger Of Getting Cancelled  (Letto 681 volte)

Offline Zel

• Reduce
  • Supa Scoopa
    • It's me
France's Fury Fest is in danger of being cancelled after the festival's organizers failed to provide "any guarantees concerning the security of the public and other people present," according to a local media report. In addition, there weren't any guarantees about hygienic conditions for campers and the festival is said to be not fully insured. Maurice Nakache, the organizer of the Fury Fest, announced that the missing paperwork will be delivered to the appropriate authorities by Friday (June 10).

Fury Fest is scheduled to take place June 24-26 in Le Mans, France. Acts confirmed to appear at the festival include MEGADETH, ANTHRAX, KREATOR, SLAYER and MOTÖRHEAD.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=37805

per i mod: scusate se apro un topic apposta, ma visto che a quanto so c'e' gente che si sta organizzando per il festival mi pareva il caso di dare la massima visibilita' alla news, anche perche' organizzare un viaggio in francia per un concerto e vederselo cancellato dopo aver gia' pagato pullman/aereo/preso giorni di ferie non e' proprio simpatico.

p.s.: purtroppo per me, indipendentemente dalla cancellazione o no del festival, sono sorti dei problemi proprio ieri e la mia presenza in quel della francia e' seriamente in forse... probabilmente si dirotta per il full force, meno interessante di certo ma sicuramente meglio che nulla
| (• ◡•)|  (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)