Autore Topic: [PC] Lost Soul Aside - quando una sola persona è meglio di trecento  (Letto 7630 volte)

Offline MaxxLegend

• Reduce
  • A New Adventure
    • ZombieGamer80

Cioè, tu stai dicendo che un trailer creato come "biglietto da visita", mettendo insieme modelli e animazioni dello stesso Final Fantasy XV e asset già pronti presi dal marketplace dell'UE4... ha più stile della stessa cosa da cui sta copiando?

Stranamente si, il tizio ha meno mezzi ma più gusto estetico e una miglior direzione. Imho FFXV è tipo un deserto con in mezzo strutture e personaggi banali (realistici?) conditi da un'interfaccia veramente brutta ed un gameplay ultra-rigido (si, ho giocato le demo). Come già detto mi pare quasi uno dei titoli d'esordio per 360: Quelli dove non sapevano ancora come usare l'HD e vedevi ambienti vuoti e/o texture a mattonella.
Aside puoi dirgli quello che vuoi ma è messo insieme con un certo gusto, e la parte action sembra più sensata dell'ibrido ultra-rigido di FF XV.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^ ^^ ^
PSN Trophies: 511-65% - XBL Gamerscore: 38.197 - BOARDGAMES - ZombieGamer80 - Lost in VR DREAMS Crypt Night City

Offline SixelAlexiS

• Reduce
  • Attenti al Twistel™
Citazione
Hello everyone.
Sorry that I disappeared for two days.There's something I should think about hard.
Actually more companies has came to me to show interest and want to help including another big one,and some of them would like to give me the budget and a team to help to finish LSA.
It looks like everything is perfect and ready for me to continue and finish LSA as a commercial project.But what I mentioned two days ago, the real tough choices I am facing is not which company I should turn to, what I am facing is that should I continue it as a commercial project and put all my time into it again.
As you can guess I have just walked through from two years of tough and lonely life, now I'm not sure if I am brave enough to dive into another two or three years of tougher but less lonely life again.
It may take me some more time to make a decision.Maybe I'll make a wrong decision eventually but now it's far more than enough to me as a normal developer getting so much attention and encouragement from all of you.
Thank you everyone, thank you.

Offline Ifride

• Eroe
    • Il mio canale youtube - molto amatoriale - di sfogliamento artbook
Anche se comprensibile pare strano avere dubbi sul continuo del progetto se tutto quello che si è fatto era per arrivare a queste proposte da parte dei publisher... :suspious:
"La potenza è nulla senza gameplay"
Prince of Persia the Last Crown.

Offline Lylot72

• Iniziato
Storia molto strana... curioso di vedere come va a finire, pare che adesso che può finire il suo progetto, sia dubbioso sul proseguo perchè dovrebbe impegnarsi troppo tempo nei prossimi 2 o 3 anni..ma vallo a capire. Sarà tutto uno scherzo o vorrà alzare il prezzo del suo lavoro?.

Offline Fabrizio1701

• Eroe
  • Name subject to change

Offline The Metaller

• Condottiero
C'ha gusto estetico e rimandi schermistici così rispettosamente ed efficacemente devilmaycryiani che merita stima incondizionata anche solo per gli intenti.
Minchia, pare un progetto della risma di Nier Automata... anche se non sono del tutto sicuro che quel combat esista, né tanto meno che i nemici sappiano opporvi resistenza, ma in ottica showcase dei supposti moveset facciamo finta sia cazzofigata!
PC: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, GeForce RTX 3070, 16 GB RAM.
Console: PS5, Nintendo Switch

Offline SixelAlexiS

• Reduce
  • Attenti al Twistel™
Citazione
After the consideration, I decide to contact with the companies and try to finish LSA.

-

Thank you everyone came to me and comforted me,I find it's impossible for me to reply all your messages now but I know what you are saying.

I have thought that the reason I want to refuse their offer is the fear of tough life.But after talking with many of you I realized that the real reason is the fear of sharing my world.

Maybe we don't know each other,but actually I'm a selfclosing and nameless guy in real life ,and now I realized my dream is not to create a game,is to create a world belongs to me,so I can dive into it from the real world,as I said that I planned to decorate the world little by little for maybe 10 years,I want the world to be beautiful,I want Kazer to be powerful because I want to be one like him but I can't.

I said I will make it commercial some day but when they really came to me,I'm scared just like someone want to take my world away from me,I begin to be like a little boy protecting his toy.

I have thought about this for a long time and I realized that I'm no longer lonely and nameless because of you.Everyone treats me as a friend instead of a developer.If you think my world is good then I should share it to you,even if it may turn out to be another one when it becomes commercial.I'll have a try to show you the world I dreamed.I decide to take the opportunity.

Thank you everyone.I'll try not to disappoint your expect and mine.It will be tough but I'd like to try.It was for myself but I'm glad to bring it to you now.
Thank you again.

And show you something I didn't put into the trailer just to show respect to one of my favourite games Onimusha

-

Hello friends.
I have read the comments,thank you everyone,now I can start to prepare for the next step.
There's no progress these days but I'd like to share you something I didn't put into the trailer,though nothing creative,just from one of my favourite games.Wish Capcom can remake it or start a new one.

(Capcom didn't contact me,the action Kazer is doing is from the game Onimusha,in case some friends misunderstand)

Daje o' koreà!!!
« Ultima modifica: 06 Ago 2016, 15:34 da SixelAlexiS »

Offline Ifride

• Eroe
E' chiarooooo!
Beh dai era un pò assurdo tutto quel lavoro per avere dei dubbi proprio nel momento della scelta.
Ora speriamo che non ci stia 250 anni.  :)

Offline SixelAlexiS

• Reduce
  • Attenti al Twistel™
E' chiarooooo!
Beh dai era un pò assurdo tutto quel lavoro per avere dei dubbi proprio nel momento della scelta.
Ora speriamo che non ci stia 250 anni.  :)
ho allargato il post con la dichiarazione più lunga presa da facebook con le sue paure in merito, dategli un occhio!

Offline SixelAlexiS

• Reduce
  • Attenti al Twistel™
"Hey friends,I got some messages asking about the progress, actually I have got support from Sony and will work on it with some other devs.

So there will be a time exclusive on ps4,and there will be multi weapons, will try to finish the game in 2018, thank you."

Offline MaxxLegend

• Reduce
  • A New Adventure
    • ZombieGamer80
'Inchia 2018.. se non aveva il supporto di Sony che faceva, finiva nel 2025?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^ ^^ ^
PSN Trophies: 511-65% - XBL Gamerscore: 38.197 - BOARDGAMES - ZombieGamer80 - Lost in VR DREAMS Crypt Night City

Offline Ifride

• Eroe
No, non lo faceva proprio come ha detto.

Offline Ifride

• Eroe
Due nuovi video del "sogno di un ragazzo diventato realtà".
Oh, pare interessante anche nella sua versione "vera".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDxsgxpKIjI
https://youtu.be/MRDn2OvrSd8

Offline Top Dogg

• Reduce
  • Po-po-po-po-Poweeeer!!!
Xbox Top Dogg Xyz
PSN nick Top_Dogg_Xyz