Autore Topic: [PC][XO][PS4] Far Cry 4  (Letto 616 volte)

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce
[PC][XO][PS4] Far Cry 4
« il: 15 Lug 2013, 09:06 »
Non c'è ancora l'annuncio ufficiale, ma di fatto, Tony Kay ha fatto l'annuncio dell'annuncio su Gamespot sul nuovo episodio della serie.

"We're clearly going to make another one," says Ubisoft marketing manager.

Ubisoft has promised to reveal more details about a new Far Cry game soon.

Speaking to GameSpot, Ubisoft senior vice president of marketing and sales Tony Key said that the commercial and critical success of Far Cry 3 has ensured a sequel. "We’re totally psyched from [Far Cry 3]. It’s a great brand, and now it’s got the recognition it deserves, so we’re clearly going to make another one: more on that soon."

Key also spoke about the current appetite for the open-world genre, saying that he believes today's gamers want fewer linear experiences. Many of Ubisoft's current releases incorporate elements of open world into their design, with Key saying that "I think open world can represent the future of, you know, gaming, and that’s where we’re investing huge portions of our resources--because we believe that that is what consumers want."

"They don’t want linear; they want open [world]," he continued. While Key did add that "there’s always going to be a place for linear experiences," he said Ubisoft was particularly capable at making large-scale, open-ended games.

Finally, Key told anyone hoping for a new Prince of Persia title on consoles to remain patient. "Prince of Persia, it’s got a really strong legacy with Ubisoft and it’s still there. We have nothing to announce, but, you know, we haven’t sold it off or given it away, so be patient. I know that’s hard!"

Nintendo Fanboy™ since 1984
Xbox/PSN: BilboBaggins77 - Switch: 7158-7477-3205

Offline J VR

• Condottiero
Re: [PC][XO][PS4] Far Cry 4
« Risposta #1 il: 23 Mag 2021, 00:38 »
Me lo sto giocando che c'avevo voglia di un Far Cry da una vita e l'unico che avevo giocato finora era il primo.
L'inizio è brutto forte, ma generalmente tutto il mood è da catena di distribuzione, è tutto scandito nei tempi e nei modi dell'open world fatto da Ubisoft.
Però poi sbloccando roba migliora e regala pure qualche dettaglio inaspettato.
Però il world e level design sono proprio all'ABC.
Mah...

Fantastico che non ci sia un reply in questo topic. :D

Offline Claudio

• Eroe
Re: [PC][XO][PS4] Far Cry 4
« Risposta #2 il: 31 Mag 2021, 11:26 »
Ma dovrebbe esserci un altro topic.
A me piacque parecchio il 4, molto divertente :yes: