Autore Topic: [PC][PS4][XO] Resident Evil 2 Remake  (Letto 152116 volte)

Offline SalemsLot

• Eroe
  • Fatti, non pugnette!
    • TWITCH
Re: [???] Resident Evil 2 Remake in vista...
« Risposta #135 il: 12 Giu 2018, 08:52 »
Mio senza se e senza ma.
XBOXLIVE: MrKatana74 - PSN: MrKatana74 - STEAM: MrKatana - NINTENDO: Mr Katana - My Top Ten
https://www.tfpforum.it/index.php?topic=25150.msg2521661#msg2521661

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce
Nintendo Fanboy™ since 1984
Xbox/PSN: BilboBaggins77 - Switch: 7158-7477-3205

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce
« Risposta #137 il: 12 Giu 2018, 08:58 »
confrontandolo con il RE2 originale che era un gioco piuttosto luminoso e fuori dalle righe nella sua estetica.

Luminoso?  :suspious:

Io mi ricordo la centrale di polizia (tutto fuorchè luminosa) le scene in esterno di notte, i laboratori oscuri sotterranei...

Offline andreTFP

• Eroe
« Risposta #138 il: 12 Giu 2018, 09:01 »
È fantastico ma chiaramente un reimagining piuttosto che un remake alla Rebirth, il tema del gioco stando alla pr Capcom è l'oscurità e questo salta subito all'occhio confrontandolo con il RE2 originale che era un gioco piuttosto luminoso e fuori dalle righe nella sua estetica.

Del resto con valori produttivi del genere un gioco con quella struttura era leggermente fuori contesto nel 2019.
Il rebirth è uscito solo una generazione dopo l'originale (anche se all'epoca l'impatto fu devastante). Qui ci sono tre generazioni di differenza; con l'illuminazione inoltre si può ricreare un atmosfera che forse in passato non era possibile. Chi ha giocato Condemned su 360?
Playing: Doom 64; Mario Wonder | YB22 - YB21 - YB20

Offline Ifride

• Eroe
    • Il mio canale youtube - molto amatoriale - di sfogliamento artbook
« Risposta #139 il: 12 Giu 2018, 09:24 »
confrontandolo con il RE2 originale che era un gioco piuttosto luminoso e fuori dalle righe nella sua estetica.

Io mi ricordo la centrale di polizia (tutto fuorchè luminosa) le scene in esterno di notte, i laboratori oscuri sotterranei...

La centrale la ricordo anch'io molto luminosa.
"La potenza è nulla senza gameplay"
Prince of Persia the Last Crown.

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce
« Risposta #140 il: 12 Giu 2018, 09:44 »

La centrale la ricordo anch'io molto luminosa.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Non dico che non si veda nulla, ma a me non sembra un ambiente molto luminoso...

Offline Raven

• Veterano
  • Always offline
« Risposta #141 il: 12 Giu 2018, 09:47 »
Nei primi 3 Resident Evil c'erano stanze più buie di altre ma in generale sono giochi piuttosto luminosi, soprattutto se li paragoniamo a giochi contemporanei come Silent Hill o Dino Crisis, diciamo che forse sono i fondali prerenderizzati a dare questa sensazione di maggiore luminosità.
Most Wanted : Shenmue 4

Offline Ifride

• Eroe
    • Il mio canale youtube - molto amatoriale - di sfogliamento artbook
« Risposta #142 il: 12 Giu 2018, 09:48 »
"La potenza è nulla senza gameplay"
Prince of Persia the Last Crown.

Offline hob

• Eroe
  • Refantazeeo
« Risposta #143 il: 12 Giu 2018, 09:51 »
Capcom tvb

(l'avevo già detto ma tra questo e DMCV per me Capcom ha vinto tutto l'E3 e torna a casa in mezzo alle acclamazioni)
Fuck does Cuno care?

Offline Raven

• Veterano
  • Always offline
« Risposta #144 il: 12 Giu 2018, 09:53 »
Info da Capcom

Info da insaider attendibile

Citazione

OKAY, so I started writing this post a few pages back, but then was interrupted since a new trailer released. I wrote in my original post for some reason the trailer looked worse than what I saw, but the second trailer looked like what I had seen. I think the first trailer shown on the E3 floor was an earlier build of the game, and the trailer just released was closer to the current build. I don't know why, but anyways.

I'm going to reiterate some of what I said and go deeper, and then catch up with what everyone's said and everything.

SO, REmake 2 started development by the team literally just recreating RE2, fixed camera angles and all, just with better graphics, and then expanding on that. They decided to go for an OTS camera, and primarily developed with it in mind, but never fully removed fixed or another experiment they had played around with, first-person. They weren't programmed in correctly for a while, but more recently I hear they decided to put in the effort for Fixed Angles, getting them polished still, but I can't speak confidently on the final product due to something else. I had heard the game was releasing November 2018, and was very close to done. To my knowledge, the game is still very close to done, I know a lot of the staff are finishing their work on REmake 2 this month, and a smaller team is just going to polish it off. HOWEVER, the date was delayed by two months since I last heard, so maybe they thought it needed more polish or decided to put in some last second thing? I have heard the game has OTS and Fixed Camera Angles you choose with game design differences between the two of them though, know this and I still think that is the case. I can't speak on any more than that confidently as I only know what I know, so I will speak on what I DO know.

REmake 2's theme was "Darkness", it's running on a much advanced version of the RE engine as the previous version couldn't do blacks well, and the lighting was both resource heavy and flat looking. They made various changes to the RE Engine for REmake 2 specifically, the lighting and shadows being one of the biggest changes. Outside of graphically this game being MUCH darker, the game also is emphasizing the THEME of darkness. Capcom internally has always viewed RE2 to have a strong theme of 'darkness', a story of characters trapped in a nightmare they need to escape from, going through situations that try and test them, and with each character with a layer of tragedy to them. They wanted to emphasize the honorific situation, and as a result set out to make this a horror game rather than action or the like. The game does have action, but so did the original RE2, the emphasis this time is MUCH stronger on the horror aspect though, and I know from what I know mechanically and from what I've seen I think this has a chance to maybe be the scariest RE game that's existed.

Now development actually changed up some stuff through development, it seems ultimately they reverted a few changes they were making (for the better), but something I can say is that this game will be a lot longer than the original RE2. Around a year and a half ago, the team had finished the opening hour of the game, which takes place in a much expanded Raccoon City segment. However, they didn't fully like the results they got, so they scrapped it and redid it again. Some scenarios return in very different ways, like the Kendo Gunshop scene is a bit more tragic than it once was and a bit more happens within it. REmake was estimated by Mikami to be 70 new stuff, 30% old stuff. REmake 2 is maybe around 80% new stuff, 20% old stuff. The trailer focused a lot on RPD, but there's a LOT of expanded and new locations within the remake. Scenes also return in the sequel.

Many people asked how the Licker scene would work in OTS, the answer is the Licker hides in the darkness. REmake 2's lighting engine purposefully has a sorta' "inky darkness", they wanted the audio design to stand out (which they've spent a LOT of time on the audio aspect of the remake) and for you to not always be able to see clearly when peering into darkness.

Sherry and Ada are both in the remake, and both have greatly expanded roles when you play as them. Leon and Claire have a separate campaign with various differences, though I have heard the A/B scenarios have been cut (but then maybe this may change with the delay? I don't know so I don't want to speak too much on something that was true at one point but I'm not sure is true any longer, but it might be safe just to expect no A/B scenario). However, the game will be plenty meaty in content, I can ensure you that.

This game is more a reimagining than a straight-up remake, the team worked really hard to 'not fuck this up', but they had a direction they wanted to do with this remake and went for it. I probably shouldn't say this next part, but they do want to do the same treatment to RE3, but that'll be based on if REmake 2 performs well. One of the teams goals though was to make this the "best RE game ever," and they've been trying really hard to those ends.

There's a lot of smaller things I know. I know more than most people, and have for over a year now, but there's a lot I don't know. If you have any questions, I can answer one the things I may know about, but I warn I don't know a lot of specifics. I'm really happy it's out there and to learn more myself, and that it's close (even if not as close as I thought).

« Ultima modifica: 12 Giu 2018, 10:00 da Raven »

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce
« Risposta #145 il: 12 Giu 2018, 09:56 »
Boh…io ricordo che spesso e volentieri alzavo un po’ la luminosità per vedere meglio porte, ragni, lickers, zombie. Poi per carità: non si girava con la torcia brancolando nel buio come magari s’è visto in giochi successivi.

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce

Offline Raven

• Veterano
  • Always offline
« Risposta #147 il: 12 Giu 2018, 10:11 »
Io non me lo ricordo proprio così scuro l'ingresso della centrale, che versione è ?

Questo è quello nuovo

In ogni caso tutto il mood del gioco mi ricorda più la versione cancellata di RE 4 che bramavo molto più del gioco finale, che RE2. Senza il legno del caso ovviamente.

Capcom on fire e ancora non è tutto  :whistle: contentissimo!
« Ultima modifica: 12 Giu 2018, 10:28 da Raven »

Offline Bilbo Baggins

• Reduce
« Risposta #148 il: 12 Giu 2018, 10:20 »
Io non me lo ricordo proprio così scuro l'ingresso della centrale, che versione è ?
Non ho idea, ho pescato la foto da internet. Però i miei ricordi sono più o meno simili a questa schermata, gli ambienti non erano totalmente bui ma, anche per esaltare l’atmosfera survivalosa, si alternavano chiaroscuri e ombre…poi non so, immagino dipendesse anche con che valori di luminosità a contrasto uno giocasse.

Sicuramente questo remake ha pigiato abbestia l’acceleratore e ora ci sono porzioni totalmente nere. Ma va bene così, l’illuminazione si è ovviamente evoluta, e riproporre quella di PSone non aveva senso…

Offline SalemsLot

• Eroe
  • Fatti, non pugnette!
    • TWITCH
« Risposta #149 il: 12 Giu 2018, 11:28 »
E' praticamente lo stesso gioco solo in HD o è in parte diverso come fu il remake del primo RE?
Non ho capito.
XBOXLIVE: MrKatana74 - PSN: MrKatana74 - STEAM: MrKatana - NINTENDO: Mr Katana - My Top Ten
https://www.tfpforum.it/index.php?topic=25150.msg2521661#msg2521661