Autore Topic: [PS3] 3D Dot Game Heroes  (Letto 18019 volte)

Offline Solidino

• Eroe
Re: [PS3] 3D Dot Game Heroes
« Risposta #30 il: 14 Set 2009, 15:24 »
ok ma devon cambiargli nome, è allucinante. Zelda è veloce, dice tutto...questo qui?
Dai su sforzatevi di dargli un nome, che so...

PIXELLO.  ;D

Offline Ryoga

• Stratega
« Risposta #31 il: 14 Set 2009, 16:40 »
Beh, comunque pare che il gioco si porti dietro un certo alone di parodia, io il titolo lo vedo giusto.
ii: 3865 7747 1731 7092<br />XBL: Zefiro987<br />PSN : Zefiro987

Offline Top Dogg

• Reduce
  • Po-po-po-po-Poweeeer!!!
« Risposta #32 il: 17 Set 2009, 12:50 »
Cover Jappo
Xbox Top Dogg Xyz
PSN nick Top_Dogg_Xyz

Offline Floyd

• Eroe
  • Since 1989
« Risposta #34 il: 02 Ott 2009, 18:54 »
[post narrato da isabella rossellini]

greatest game since siren ?

In addition to the world map, From's latest update on the game revealed a fourth playable character. Joinng the Hero,Prince, and Scholar types comes the Ancient Hero. In the game's story, this is the hero of legend who, long ago,sealed away the devil demon Onikis. This was back when Dotnia Kingdom was still 2D.

And closing off today's update, some details on the game's magic system. As you progress in the game, you'll earn the ability to cast "Shader Magic."The examples shared by From today have rendering-themed names like Parallax Map,Reflection, Normal Map and Frozen Shader. You'll have to use these both to combat enemies and as a means of solving puzzles

:D il primo jrpg che piace ai graphic whore ?

Eroi.. sigh.. 2d..quando square enix non esisteva, quando nintendo faceva ancora giochi, quando konami non dava le sue gemme a scemi occidentali, quando non c'era il dreamcast!

finiti

"unless the scent of a rose startle us anew" (williams)

devo resistere e non prenderlo jappo per non perdermi la storia uguale a dq
devo resistere e non prenderlo jappo per non perdermi la storia uguale a dragonq
devo resistere e non prenderlo jappo per non perdermi la storia uguale a dragon quest

ce la farò ? booh.. ce la farò a non fare più post stupidi come questo ? no.
« Ultima modifica: 02 Ott 2009, 19:16 da Floyd »

Offline Solidino

• Eroe
« Risposta #35 il: 03 Ott 2009, 09:37 »
è from software e ho quasi paura dopo aver giocato a Demon's Soul.
Ma no me ne fotte un fico secco, il gioco è fatto con i pixel, sembra DQ e per giunta è un jrpg, cosa posso chiedere di più? Ah si l'uscita entro dicembre in italiano, il conto grazie.  :yes:

si intravedono dei tesori sulla mappa....

Offline Solidino

• Eroe
« Risposta #37 il: 03 Ott 2009, 10:22 »
molto molto bello, ma anche troppo troppo zelda.
non è giusto che solo ninentendo abbia il suo zelda.  :yes:

Offline Floyd

• Eroe
  • Since 1989
« Risposta #38 il: 03 Ott 2009, 13:23 »
è from software e ho quasi paura dopo aver giocato a Demon's Soul.

non è dello stesso team sfortunatamente, ma per la difficoltà non c'e da preoccuparsi.. chi ha provato il demo dice che il gioco è davvero difficile.. evviva.

Offline Floyd

• Eroe
  • Since 1989
« Risposta #39 il: 06 Ott 2009, 11:00 »
That 3D Dot Game Heroes FAQ From Software posted yesterday got me looking into the Flash game that had apparently served as inspiration for developer Silicon Studio.

Made by Babarageo, the game is titled "Futokute, Nagai, Ore no ***." This translates to "Fat, Long, It's My ***." I know what your dirty little mind is thinking, but the *** actually stands for sword. The area that inspired 3D Dot Game Heroes was the Flash game's power-up system which lets players increase their sword size as they play.

Last month, Babarageo made a post at his blog about this issue, stating that Silicon Studio had actually contacted him asking if they could use the power up system. He said yes, but in the blog post noted that he wondered at the time why he was even being asked for the permission. "It's not like I have a patent on a system were swords grow large," wrote Babarageo.

Esiste ancora gente onesta, bravi
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Immediately after the prologue, you become freely able to explore the game world.
There are Monster Hunter-style load times between some screens. They're just a few seconds, though, and there's some sort of parody in the illustrations on the loading screens.
If you answer no during yes/no questions asked by townsfolk, you'll almost always see some sort of strange joke. Babarageo suggests that you answer no every time.
You can switch characters to an original character creation midway through the adventure, so you won't have to restart a new game when testing out your character creations.
In the second page of impressions, Babarageo attempts to use the character edit mode to make Atelier Rorona. The model was apparently based off a post at My Game Flash. He managed to do it in one and a half hours.
The character edit mode only allows you to use 7 colors. If you're creating models in advance of the game's release, make sure you prepare for this.
There appears to be some proportion issues when making a character that uses the full 16x16x16 edit space. Your character will end up being way larger than the game's NPC characters. See below for a shot.
You can adjust the camera between four angles, one of which is a classic Zelda-like overhead view.
The game has a screenshot feature. You can see a sample shot below.
« Ultima modifica: 06 Ott 2009, 11:03 da Floyd »

Offline Floyd

• Eroe
  • Since 1989
« Risposta #40 il: 18 Ott 2009, 14:42 »
ancora (vekki) dettagli

Citazione
Despite all the similarities to Zelda, 3D Dot Game Heroes doesn't actually doesn't really "feel" like the classic Zelda in its action and combat mechanics. The way you swing your sword is different. After pressing the attack button, you can rotate the d-pad or analogue stick (depending on which one you're using to control your character) to swing the sword attack around. This allows you to take out surrounding enemies. It took me a bit to get used to this system, but it eventually started to feel natural.

My overall impression of 3D Dot Game Heroes' combat is that it's more skill-based than your typical action RPG. In addition to the sword swinging maneuver, you can also lock your character into facing one direction, allowing you to strafe around and block incoming attacks with your shield. The game also lets you cycle through subweapons and magic quickly, without going into the main menu, allowing you to easily switch off between boomerangs to stun enemies, bombs to blast holes in walls, and arrows to strike at distant foes.

Having all this power could come in handy, as I got the feeling that 3D Dot Game Heroes is going to be a tough game. The enemies can be a bit aggressive, and the couple of bosses that I tried were not easy kills. The game supposedly has difficulty settings, so those wanting a challenge will presumably find it here.

Citazione
First up is an extreme difficulty mode. Titled "From" mode, this becomes selectable once you've cleared certain unspecified conditions in the game's standard difficulty mode.

There's more to the extreme difficult mode than just increased difficulty. A screenshot show the king saying "Your goal is the same as in your last adventure. Here's a simple recap." Yes, the characters in the game appear to be conscious about the tougher mode of play, and some will praise you for your bravery.

:D

guardate ste foto..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18084589&postcount=990

e queste..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18055160&postcount=979

pago 20.000 euro solo per avere i poster della schermata dei caricamenti
« Ultima modifica: 18 Ott 2009, 14:49 da Floyd »

Offline Zel

• Reduce
  • Supa Scoopa
    • It's me
« Risposta #41 il: 18 Ott 2009, 14:45 »
Floyd cortesemente usa delle thumbnails o metti una immagine sola e il resto i link, che cosi' non si puo' guardare e appesantisci inutilmente la lettura del topic, tnx
| (• ◡•)|  (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Offline GuK

• Reduce
  • SWALLOW OR DIE!

Offline Floyd

• Eroe
  • Since 1989
« Risposta #43 il: 21 Ott 2009, 20:42 »
bravo guk, tu si che mi vuoi bene

però devo smettere. Ho deciso di aspettare la versione inglese. Forse.
Non posso perdermi.. la storia.
Però esce il 5 jappo.. forse è giocabile anche in jappo... posso leggermi la storia su gamefaqs.. però i sunti.. non sono la stessa cosa.. non so.. boh ..  ..  . . .

Offline Andrea Rivuz

• Reduce
« Risposta #44 il: 22 Ott 2009, 21:57 »