Autore Topic: [360][PS3][WU] Ninja Gaiden 3 (OMG! si finisce da solo!!11!!!11!!) (CREDICI)  (Letto 122944 volte)

Offline lawless

• Eroe
  • if you wanna give up, remember why you started
Re: [360][PS3] Ninja Gaiden 3
« Risposta #510 il: 20 Mar 2012, 22:35 »
ho cercato di vedere il video di destructoid per la rece, ma per dio e' pieno di spoiler.

Voglio dire, un po' di buon senso!!

anyway sono andato verso la fine e in pratica dicono che e' uno degli anelli piu deboli dell' intera saga, e consigliano di giocare a qualsiasi altro ninja gaiden.

I casi sono due, o ci troviamo di fronte alla delusione dell' anno 2012 o team ninja non ha pagato le mazzette richieste, delle due l'una.

Il tutto smorza un po' l'hype, ho paurissima di un metroid other M di dimensioni cosmiche, ma non c'e' ne, Day One con il cuore pieno di speranza.

Ripeto, voi su che versione andate? ps3 o 360?

Offline Cryu

• Reduce
  • Ninjerelli si nasce
    • Vertical Gaming Photography
« Risposta #511 il: 20 Mar 2012, 22:39 »
ps3.
"non e' neppure fan-art, e' uno screenshot di un gioco, ci sono mesi e mesi di sudore di artisti VS uno scatto con un filtro instagram sopra."
www.verticalgamingphotography.com

Offline Top Dogg

• Reduce
  • Po-po-po-po-Poweeeer!!!
« Risposta #512 il: 20 Mar 2012, 22:45 »
Per equilibrare
360  8)
Xbox Top Dogg Xyz
PSN nick Top_Dogg_Xyz

Offline lawless

• Eroe
« Risposta #513 il: 20 Mar 2012, 22:51 »
anche io pensavo PS3, pero' mi aspetto un Sigma a distanza di un anno.

Storicamente ninja gaiden e' sempre stato meglio su 360, c'e' da dire pure quello.

Mumble, mumble... tra gli insulti vari nessun sito ha fatto una compare vero?

Offline Top Dogg

• Reduce
« Risposta #514 il: 20 Mar 2012, 22:54 »
Xbox Top Dogg Xyz
PSN nick Top_Dogg_Xyz

Offline The Fool

• Eroe
  • キャプテン・フューチャー
« Risposta #515 il: 20 Mar 2012, 23:05 »
Io lo piglio su Wii, sono rimasto affascinato dal test del motion control e compro la versione che rulla di più senza joypad.

No OK, a quei soggetti che hanno messo 3 o 4 non gliene frega un cazzo di spingere le vendite di NG 3 quindi lo smontano a random per far vedere che pure loro sanno essere super critici. Lasciateli perdere e provate il gioco di persona, io non ci credo che sia un disastro. Anzi magari c'ha pure una telecamera migliore di quella degli altri episodi, e le armi extra che vi piacciono tanto ce le ha e si scaricano gratis.
Like a hand of God

Offline lawless

• Eroe
« Risposta #516 il: 20 Mar 2012, 23:33 »
sta prendendo schiaffi anche da alcuni utenti di neogaf.

varie ed eventuali delle cose lette:

terribilmente noioso

sezioni con arco e frecce pain in the ass ( ma vabbe quelle sono un trademark della saga proprio, son sempre venute di merda)

pare che la versione 360 dal punto di vista del framerate sia una vera merda.

Questo post mi ha stuprato gratis:

Alright so, here's some early Ninja Gaiden 3 impressions, after completing the first three days/levels. All the big problems with this game stem from the fact that Hayashi and his crew either dumbed down or completely took away elements and mechanics from NG1/2, and didn't replace them with anything of any substance.

-UTs have been dumbed down. You only get one weapon(well it's the Dragon Sword in Stage 1, it's another sword in stage 2, but they're exactly the same), and you only get one UT. They've completely done away with the metagame of balancing essence for money/UTs, getting space to do the on-landing UTs, blocking to not absorb the essence, everything. As soon as you land and hold the button, you're completely invincible and you kill a few guys the same way every time. It's boring, brainless, backwards step for the UT system.

-Aiming with the arrows are a real gag reel too now. There's no thought neccesery, you just jump in the air, press L2 to aim(you can even hold it for slow-mo, for whatever reason), press R2 to fire, and soon as you land, dodge-jump and do it again. The game automatically aims at enemies for you when you hold aim. You don't even have to be facing the same direction of the enemies, the game will do a 180 for you and give you a perfect shot, leave your brain at the door. There's several projectile battles with turrets, jetpack guys, and helicopters, and they're all the same thing with zero challenge or fun involved.

-You have one ninpo attack now, this giant dragon animation that kills a few dudes on screen AND heals you completely. You have to build it up by killing people. It's kinda like Asura's Wrath, where you mash buttons against a bunch of guys and then if you're in danger/bored fighting wave after wave of repetitive goons, and bam. You get to watch the same 10 second animation that happen the last 30 times you hit the ninpo buttons. There's really no incentive to even keep the ninpo, cuz you lose it after the fight. You can't build it up during some of the boss encounters, so the places where you actually WANT to use the "help me out here, game!" attack, you can't. There's no MASTER NINJA rank or anything to earn at the end for not using ninpo, it's just...this move that you can do from time to time. It sucks.

-STEEL ON BONE is a new feature, that's basically just OTs, but with more button mashing and its less reliable. Someone said you can chain SOBs, but its not a very reliable strategy. Sometimes they come out, sometimes they don't. I literally can't tell what the requirement is. Do they have to be near you? Because that doesn't work. Do they have to be weak? Because that's kinda lame. After the steel on bone thing, they walk around/crawl on the ground, and the game LOVES to aim Ryu at them instead of the actual enemies attacking you. So it's kinda like one OT, and then another OT. You don't really need to do the second one, since so far the enemies never try to crawl to you and kill you like NG2, it just builds ninpo. If you REALLY want to see that dragon animation just one more time.

-In-Game Tutorial/QTEs option is the same thing, so you have two choices:

1. Have the game always remind you how to wall-run, wall-jump, jump to the wall to kunai climb, do all that shit you already know to do, etc.

2. Turn them off entirely, then have to guess what button to press for QTEs. There's one QTE where you have to hold L1 and R1 and mash O to open a door. I didn't know that. The game won't tell you if you don't put on the in-game tutorial.

There's just no middle-ground.

-I like the slide. It serves the same purpose of the evasive roll of old, but it can all be an offensive move. You can slide into enemies and they'll flop in the air, it's a decent way to approach enemies.

-Enemies just don't shut the fuck up. Every stage you'll get 6-8 lines the bad guys will randomly say every 10 seconds. I'M GONNA CARVE YOU UP KILLING IS MY BUSINESS KILLING IS MY BUSINESS I DON'T WANNA DIE, I DON'T WANNA DIE, HE'S CRAZY, I'M GONNA CARVE YOU UP.

-Every time the screen fills up with projectiles(as it is want to do with the Rocket guys on Hard), the game slows to a crawl. It's like playing King of Fighters XII online, pre-patch, its actually kinda funny how bad it is.

-Ryu Hayabusa is more bully then badass in this game. There's this theme about the morality in all his killing, but its dynamically opposed to the objective of the game(aka be an awesome ninja who kills dudes with style). One minute the game is trying to make you feel bad about killing a guy who surrendered and starting begging for his life(not really a spoiler, its very early in the game), the next they're giving you this eleborate QTE killing another guy like "YEAH WASN'T THAT AWESOME!?". You do a neat looking combo and you feel like the shit, then you see everybody crawling away begging for mercy, and you feel like shit. It's not you have much choice in the matter. There's no Renegade/Paragon stuff. You just keep killing and trying to have fun, and the game will occasionally wag it's finger at you for doing what the game tells you to do. Hell, the game REWARDS you for killing people when they're begging for mercy. It's bizarre

-Add all that together, and then remember that the combat is just straight up BORING. Wave after wave after wave of badguys with the same moves and dialog, and you just mash buttons and dodge occasionally. You got one weapon with dozens of dial-a-combos, but because they're so many, it makes them all less special. In NG1, you only had a few set combos, and you had to know which ones were good in whatever situation. Can I do three hits here or four? Can I do the quick X-Y-Y combo to get out of range of horizontal attacks, or should I get out my bigger weapons for quick Forward-Y lunges? In NG3, you have 5x the amount of enemies to deal with on a regular basis, and you find that the best strategy is to just keep mindlessly mashing X and occasionally Y. It's more Dynasty Warriors then Ninja Gaiden, more concerned about throwing lots of enemies at you you then anything resembling NG1's finese, or even NG2's variety(because as shitty as that game was, at least they gave you a variety of weapons/moves, and ninpo/aiming/UTs weren't braindead simple). You find yourself sighing when ANOTHER wave of enemies shows up, and if you're doing that in a Ninja Gaiden game, SOMETHING HAS GONE HORRIBLY WRONG.

-And outside sword-fighting guy, all the bosses are fucking terrible. ESPECIALLY the T-Rex, which is one of the worst boss fights in recent memory.

So yeah...it's bad. Dreadful, even. I'm gonna keep playing just to say I did it, but there's little joy to be had here, just morbid curiosity. Ninja Gaiden 3 is a fucking horrid game, and an even worse Ninja Gaiden. IGN's 3/10 review is right on the money.

Offline Scorreggione

• Eroe
  • GAS
« Risposta #517 il: 20 Mar 2012, 23:42 »
Io lo prendo per ps3. Alla fine è ninja gaiden.
"Non è stupido avere un'opinione, è stupido convincersi sia per forza giusta quando la possibilità che sia sbagliata, soprattutto quando tratta argomenti di cui non siamo competenti, è molto alta." (cit.)

Offline Top Dogg

• Reduce
« Risposta #518 il: 20 Mar 2012, 23:53 »
Peccato un'altra serie rovinata :no:
Xbox Top Dogg Xyz
PSN nick Top_Dogg_Xyz

Offline lawless

• Eroe
« Risposta #519 il: 21 Mar 2012, 00:00 »
la cosa che mi sta preoccupando e che non leggo opinioni positive da chi ci sta gia giocando, o cmq non leggo delle opinioni DIVERSE tra di loro.

Di solito le opinioni si differenziano, c'e' chi dice capolavoro, chi dice che e' buono e chi dice che e' una merda per dire, per ninja gaiden 3 no. Non divide.Tutti quelli che ci stanno gia giocando dicono che e' una merda, tutti. Ho appena letto il parere tutto italiano di un utente su un altro forum e pure lui ci sta andando giu pesante.

forse e' meglio che smetto con le ricerche perche' davvero mi sto deprimendo.

Offline Scorreggione

• Eroe
  • GAS
Re: [360][PS3][WIIU] Ninja Gaiden 3
« Risposta #520 il: 21 Mar 2012, 00:17 »
Scusa ma che ti aspettavi? Un capolavoro? Io penso nessuno se l'aspettava.
Del resto, tranne il primo che rimane un ottimo gioco, il secondo non è che era un giocone.
"Non è stupido avere un'opinione, è stupido convincersi sia per forza giusta quando la possibilità che sia sbagliata, soprattutto quando tratta argomenti di cui non siamo competenti, è molto alta." (cit.)

Offline lawless

• Eroe
« Risposta #521 il: 21 Mar 2012, 00:23 »
no no attenzione.

Un conto e' dire "non e' un capolavoro" un conto e' leggere quasi ovunque che e' una merda, e non solo da chi scrive su siti piu o meno competenti, ma proprio da una serie di persone che lo stanno giocando in anticipo.

cioe' e' un coro all' unisono proprio. Per il momento eh. Poi magari ci sta che sia finito nelle mani sbagliate, ma onestamente a me son cascate le palle per terra.

Spero davvero si siano ammattiti tutti perche' davvero sarebbe parecchio fail se avessero ragione.

io sul conto del  due certe cose non le ho mai lette, e per quanto a me piaccia di piu il primo NG rispetto al secondo, c'e' da dire che NG2 ha calciato culi action fino all' arrivo di Bayonetta, e' stato il Re della next gen action per un sacco di tempo

Offline Scorreggione

• Eroe
  • GAS
« Risposta #522 il: 21 Mar 2012, 00:30 »
Dipende sempre chi le scrive certe cose e come le scrive. Io mi esprimo a gioco finito.
Non parto prevenuto e soprattutto non giudico per sentito dire.
Può darsi pure che alla fine assecondo le bocciature, ma non è escluso nemmeno la promozione.
Mi conosco, anche se a tratti diverso dai precedenti, è pur sempre ninja gaiden.
Intanto Ninja trial a difficoltà mentore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=25hC8qgqovk

Offline lawless

• Eroe
« Risposta #523 il: 21 Mar 2012, 00:41 »
Dipende sempre chi le scrive certe cose e come le scrive. Io mi esprimo a gioco finito.
Non parto prevenuto e soprattutto non giudico per sentito dire.

Tutto molto giusto e altrettanto ovvio. Ti sto solo dicendo che non riesco a beccare un parere positivo da nessuno, e parlo di persone che non scrivono su riviste o che.

parlo di gente come me e te che ha il gioco in mano e dopo 5 ore di gioco vuole rage quittare il tutto

Lo trovo parecchio strano e la cosa nel complesso mi preoccupa un po'.

Offline The Fool

• Eroe
  • キャプテン・フューチャー
« Risposta #524 il: 21 Mar 2012, 01:46 »
Ma quelli sono fanboys di Itagaki, dai. Pure il II era pieno di robaccia e ne abbiamo abbondantemente parlato (boss fights completamente privi di senso), qua adesso pare il II era il 3rd Strike e questo è Jak & Daxter.
Like a hand of God